App development is trending; they have simplified the web interaction and completion of a task. While building apps based on IoT can be a strenuous task, but with a wide number of development tools, it has become easier to develop the app. If we take a look at the numbers, then in 2015 there were 15.41 billion IoT devices which have increased to 26.66 billion and are expected to surpass 75 billion by 2025. Most of these devices are used in the manufacturing industry, businesses, and healthcare industry. The growing demand for apps has led to the surge in the number of development tools which eventually makes app development faster and easier. In this blog, we will be highlighting some of the key tools of the internet that you should be looking at if you are willing to develop IoT apps.
Important development tools in IoT:
- Arduino– It is an Italy based company that provides an open-source prototyping platform that has an easy to use hardware and software. It comes in the form of an Arduino programming language and Integrated Development Environment. It is one of the most preferred choices in all IoT development tools.
- Eclipse IoT– If you are ordained to build Cloud platforms, IoT devices, then the tool that you should be looking at is Eclipse IoT. It is a collaboration of various companies that are aiming at establishing IoT open technologies. Eclipse IoT includes application frameworks and services. Besides, it also has an open course implementation of IoT protocol.
- Tessel 2– It can be used for building IoT solutions and prototypes. It has the capacity to hold different modules including RFID, GPS, camera and the accelerometer. If you are a Java developer and are proficient in Node.JS, then you can use Tessel.
- Node-RED- This is a visual tool for wiring the IoT. The wiring here means connecting hardware devices, online services, APIs, etc. This app is built on Node.JS. With the help of this tool, the developers can connect devices and APIs using browser-based flow editor. Node-RED can run on Raspberry Pi, and it has more than 60,000 modules.
- IBM Watson– This API allows you to connect a wide spectrum of cognitive computing features to your IoT applications. It can also be used to predict the future. It helps to unveil chatbots that can understand the natural language. It can be used on messaging platforms an websites that can be seen on different devices.
Conclusion- We are living in the digital era, which is changing and leading to the rise in the demand for tools that can make working easy and simplified. IoT has the potential to connect different devices together so that they can work seamlessly. If you are also willing to make a future in this field, it is the right time to enroll for certification in IoT and become an Internet of Things expert & Internet of Things Certification Developer. Global Tech Council offers you the right platform where you can learn about IoT and different tools like the ones mentioned above. It will help you become more equipped and stay abreast with the latest development in this field.