As and when the world is entering the world of digitization, it is becoming more vulnerable to the outside attack. There have been several incidents when we have seen the cases of ransomware, phishing attack, data hacking etc. All this has surged the way for the need for cybersecurity which can guarantee the security of information.
In today’s world, we cannot shy away from the fact that we need to have a strong digital presence. While most of the companies are now focussing on garnering the attention of the digital user, it becomes imperative for them to provide their customers with the utmost security. Hence, arises the need for cybersecurity professionals who have expertise in this field and can implement secured ways to make the digital world experience safer.
Five ways in which you can become a cybersecurity professional :
If you are planning to become a cybersecurity professional, then you must begin with enrolling for the right program. There are different institutes like Global Tech Council, which are rendering online cybersecurity courses. After successful completion of this course, you will become a cybersecurity expert and can take your career ahead in this field in the following ways:
- Security Architect- As a cybersecurity architect, you would be responsible for building and implementing network and computer security for an organization. They work in creating a system which cab combat cyberattacks, DDoS attack, malware, etc.
- Security consultant- These cybersecurity experts are required to assess the security risk, problem areas and solution for the same. They are responsible for protecting a large volume of physical capital and data.
- Penetration Tester or Ethical Hacker– Ethical hacking has become very popular, and it’s a growing qualification that many cybersecurity aspirants are looking for. They look for the vulnerabilities of the IT system, network and application and based on it, find the solution for the same.
- Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)- This is a senior-level job that would require an expert in the field of cybersecurity. They build security teams and gauges over all the security initiates. They report to the CEO or CIO.
- Cybersecurity manager- they are responsible for overseeing cybersecurity programs; they focus on risk management. As a cybersecurity manager, they would require to work as a program security manager and technical security manager.
There are various other roles that a cybersecurity manager performs, but when these are the five ways in which you can take your career ahead in the field of cybersecurity. That’s why the Global Tech Council created five certification courses. That certification training focused specifically on the most critical issues facing cybersecurity professionals today — the innovative, online Certified Network Security Engineer, Certified Information Security Executive, Certified Wireless Security Auditor, Certified White Hacker, and Certified Cybersecurity Professional which is offered in 2 different ways self-paced and instructor-led training.